So I've been really naughty...

...And put off all the blogging I ought to be doing. 

So our Wellspring illustrations for the charity fund-raising newspaper, got printed up, and they all look fab! Here's a lil link to a fellow illustration student's blog: Matt Bray, who very kindly posted all of our images on his blog!

And here's mine on the left! And Katie Broome's on the right!



I think everyone was really very pleased with the results, after a lot of hard work and pressure to produce a compilation of images which would please the client. I loved being free to continue working with paint, and while I begrudged having to finish the piece digitally (due to my own forgetfulness), I think I did benefit from finally using my graphics tablet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...