Itty bitty baby steps...

...back into blogging, after a very long summer. I happily procrastinated away a great deal of time fiddling around with a new twitter background, using the cut-outs I made for the Music brief towards the end of last year. I follow a ridiculous number of illustrators on Twitter, and find it really useful for discovering new work, and hearing about the ins and outs of being an illustrator. Some of which are positive, and some...not so much. But it's good to hear what goes on out there in the real world, within the industry which I'm attempting to pitch myself. Recently it was advised by tutors that when using networking sites to 'advertise' yourself, so to speak, it's best not to use 'inappropriate' language. If I've learnt anything from Twitter it's that Illustrators and Designers can swear more creatively than anyone, so I don't tend to worry about censoring myself too much. Besides, I mostly tweet about my cats and food anyway...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...