Website Research

Over the summer I joined Cargo collective in an attempt to start the year prepared. Initially I joined with their basic free membership, though with some help, I set up my own domain name. Cargo is fantastically practical and straightforward, and what I think appealled most to me was the ability to follow other peoples Cargos and be followed in return. I like this idea of networking with other people within the creative industry and the possibilities this could provide in the future.

I prefer a website that is clean and open looking, as opposed to some which can be over-loaded with imagery and additional features which, when essentially just exhibiting your work, is unnecessary. There are some which are successful, though I think it takes a combination of really strong work and a specific audience for this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...