The Hare's Head


Since finishing work for the summer (two whole months) I've been paper-cutting almost non-stop, in between soaking up as much of the weather as possible. I've had a few commissions, a few opportunities to trade, but mostly I've been able to work on a range of ideas that I'd been unable to focus on whilst at work.

This hare cutting was cut in maybe just under four hours and he's got to be one of my favourite pieces of work yet, though he got snapped up almost straight away after I posted him on Instagram. Perhaps I'm a little sad for getting so attached to my work, but the ideas have spent so long mulling around in my head that it's somewhat difficult not to hoard them all.

Next up will be a matching fox head...




2 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

nice!

The Noisy Plume said...

That hare is EXQUISITE. And, I'd like to add, it's good to be attached to the work, to care for it, want a good home for it or keep it. I think that says a lot about you as an artist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...