Jus Rol Croissants




 Call me lazy, but the range of products from Just Roll are un-be-liev-able. What's more exciting on a Sunday morning than being able to have hot-from-the-oven croissants after half an hour and only five minutes of actual preparation?! I've made their cinnamon swirls a couple of times, both times dying and going to heaven, but this Sunday I had a pang for croissants. After the fun part - popping open the tube - there's the discovery that the pastry is ready perforated (idiot proof) and in seconds you've rolled your very own crescent croissant!








Chunky ginger jam, honey and slathers of Lurpak! I couldn't fault these, except that they weren't big enough! Perhaps that's something to do with how tightly I rolled them? Nevertheless, they made my Sunday that bit more special! I love Jus-Rol's range of products and recipes on their site! It's a big step up, but I'm going to be adventurous and try their Honey and Lavender Panna Cotta Tartlets next!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...