Today is one of those days where the sky is impenetrably grey, work is going to be stressful and Friday seems a very long way off. What to do when things feel a little glum and you can't huddle up and hide away at home? I've got a few things in mind:
- Buy some fresh flowers
- Pack a healthy, satisfying lunch...
- ...and a chocolatey treat
- Plan something creative - I've got a Lady Godiva papercutting in mind which will distract me from any Wednesday woes
- Wear something bright and colourful - I've gone for periwinkle blue nail varnish
- Smile - even if you're not feeling it, the act of smiling releases endorphins and has innumerable positive effects! Fake it 'til you make it!
And if none of that floats your boat, then just remember how lucky you are to have a home you never want to leave.